Thanks to the efforts of the Debian HA Maintainers team, the complete Pacemaker cluster stack is now available in Debian GNU/Linux. Packages are currently included only in Debian unstable (“sid“), but we expect them to make their way into squeeze (and lenny, via backports.org) relatively soon.
See the following links in the Debian package database for details:
- http://packages.debian.org/cluster-glue (Linux-HA Cluster Glue)
- http://packages.debian.org/cluster-agents (Linux-HA resource agents)
- http://packages.debian.org/pacemaker (Pacemaker cluster resource manager)
- http://packages.debian.org/heartbeat (Heartbeat cluster messaging layer, has been in Debian for a while but not version 3)
- http://packages.debian.org/corosync (Corosync cluster messaging layer)